Student Resources for Distance Learning
As University of Georgia transitions to remote learning for the remainder of the spring 2020 semester, many academic offices around campus have created resources specifically focused on how their office is providing student support.
- CURO – resources for CURO Symposium, CURO Research Assistantships, and R-suffix courses.
- Division of Academic Enhancement – continuing to support students’ academic success remotely.
- eLC Experience – a non-credit opportunity designed to equip students with the resources and strategies needed for success in online learning.
- Enterprise Information Technology Services - UGA specific IT tools for online learning.
- Office of Academic Advising – alternative advising options.
- Office of Academic Honesty – expectations for honesty in online learning.
- Office of Experiential Learning – impact on EL graduation requirements.
- Office of Service Learning – impact on Service Learning.
- University Libraries - Library databases and the GIL online catalog will continue to be available to students, faculty, and staff.